Match Begins at 9:00 am
Entry Fee: $15.00 non-members. $12.00 Cavalier members.
Registration: Email to match director.
Rules: NRA rules and NRA classifications will apply.
Course of fire: 200 yard reduced National Match course.
Targets and scoring sheets are supplied:
- Offhand Slow Fire: 20 rounds in 20 minutes. Target: SR
- Rapid Fire Sitting: 20 rounds in 2 stages, each 10 rounds in 60 seconds. Target: SR
- Rapid Fire Prone: 20 rounds in 2 stages, each 10 rounds in 70 seconds. Target: SR-42 (300 yards reduced to 200 yards)
- Slow Fire Prone: 20 rounds in 20 minutes. Target: MR-52 (600 yards reduced to 200 yards).
Awards: Cash awards determined by the number of competitors.
Match Director: Robert B. Hamlett
- Rifle - Service rifle or match rifle with iron sights, usually .308Win, 30/06, .223Rem. Service rifle (AR15/M16 service type, M1A(M14), M1, may be National Match). Match rifle (Ex: Rem. 40X, Spr. 1903, AR15 flattop, AR10B, Swedish Mauser, M1C). Match rifles MUST be capable of 10 shot rapid fire string with 1 clip/magazine change. Rifle should have a sling.
- Ammunition - Bring 100 - 110 rounds.
- At leas 2 magazines or clips, 4 to 6 is best, must hold 5 or more rounds.
- ECI (empty chamber indicator) or OBI (open bolt indicator). The match director has extras.
- Eye and Ear protection.
- Positive attitude
- Spotting scope - 25 - 30 power.
- Shooting mat - a piece of carpet will work
- Clip board / Pen / Staple gun / Staples
- Buff pasters / black pasters / scoring plug (The match director has some.
NRA membership number should be brought if you are a NRA member. NRA membership is NOT required to compete. Non-Cavalier members are welcome to shoot the match, however this does NOT allow them the use of Cavalier facilities other than participating in the match.